The Bitter Irony
Unisex Tee - Trials Of The Harlequin
A PSYCHOLOGICAL CRUSADE
'Episode III: Trials of The Harlequin'
Fixated on eyes of black and white,
Chimes grew loud from within my mind,
Bells to cackles, a nervous plight,
An elusive taunt for me to follow,
Uneasy command of this, unhallowed,
Trials of the harlequin, conceded in sorrow...
• 100% combed cotton
• Heather colors are 85% cotton, 15% viscose
• Mid-weight, 5.3oz/yd² (180 g/m²), 28-singles
• Regular fit
• Ribbed crew neck
• Side seamed
• Double-needle stitched hems
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Pre-shrunk for extra durability
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
|Width (inches)||18 ½||20 ½||22 ¼||24||25 ¼|
|Length (inches)||28||29 ½||30 ⅞||32 ¼||32 ⅞|
All artwork from 'The Bitter Irony' is designed by creative artist, Mickee.